Thursday, October 9, 2008

Have no clue: Walk of Faith

Here I am trying to blog. I have no idea how this works. It is purely a walk of faith. There are no better time to walk and live by faith. When everything seems to be crashing, The Just shall live by faith. I am so glad I am a Christian and that God has given me and all Christian believers a measure of faith.
But what is faith? It is the assurance, the title deed, the guarantee, that those things God has promised us will come to pass despise the circumstantial evidence
Enjoy my blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi pastor, Congrats on your new blog. if you get this message, then know that you have been faithful in establishing your blog and your faith has been rewarded. until i am able to come and join you, i will be watching this space.

Pastor Kimani Ngure said...

Hi Pastor Joe,
Yeah, walking by faith is the way to begin everything. This how you first learnt to use your physical legs even though you had no prior experience or hand-book. Keep walking by faith. Signs, miracles & wonders will follow. This comment is a "sign" that your faith is getting results. Stay blessed - Kimani Ngure.

alice karuri said...

Hi Rev Joe,

You have exercised Hebrews 11:1,2. My the Lord bless you in your Ministry in a tremedous way. It was nice reading through and i look forward to reading more.

Alice Karuri

alice karuri said...

Hi Rev. Joe

You have done just as Heb:11:1,2. May God bless you. It was nice reading through. I will check out and read more in future.